I’m a junior at Ohio State studying Marketing and Entrepreneurship. I want to make a difference that matters. I like to create growth through connecting consumers with brands across different digital platforms and strategies.
I’m on the market!
At the moment, I’m looking for an internship for the summer and next year. I have no idea what I want to do, so I am completely open to any possibility. I have experience, but I truly am not sure about what I want to do after school.
- Social Media Marketing: following growth, expanding reach (both organic and paid strategy), viral strategy, customer service, analytics. Experienced in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Reddit, Vimeo, Pinterest, and Snapchat for organizational use.
- Search Engine Marketing (Traditional SEO/PPC): advanced knowledge of SEO ranking strategies and PPC campaign tactics. Proven examples with driving goal successes.
- Content Marketing (“Big SEO”/Inbound): text/photo/video content creation, traffic driving to goals/actions, and analytics.
- Digital Strategy: ability to mesh all concepts of digital/inbound marketing to achieve organizational, strategic, and philosophical goals.
- CMS Oriented Design: WordPress, HTML, CSS, basic-workable PHP.
- Software: Office (strengths in Word/Excel/PowerPoint), Photoshop CS6, Pinnacle Studio Ultimate, iMovie, Audacity.
- Services: Google Drive, Office 365, Google Analytics, Google Font Library, Google Places for Business, Google Adwords, Google Adsense, Google Webmaster Tools, WordPress, bit.ly, SEMRush, Bing Places for Business, HootSuite, TweetDeck.
What I’m Up To
- Founder and President of ImpactOSU, a marketing firm style student organization at The Ohio State University
- Social Media/Content Chair at Block “O”
- Freelance Web Designer/SEO (varies)
- ITS Engineer at the Max M. Fisher College of Business (~10 hours/week)
- Web Designer and SEO Specialist at SiteInSight, a content driven firm in Gahanna, OH
- COO Intern at Copperhead Clothing LLC
- Marketing Director of Block “O” (2012-2013), the largest student organization and official student organization of Ohio State athletics.
- Student Incident Response Specialist (2011-2013) at The Ohio State University OCIO
- Digital Network Assistant at New Albany High School
- Sports: playing, news, recruiting (encyclopaedic knowledge), analysis, #HotSprotsTakes.
- Tech: I’m a geek at heart (to be honest).
- Music: big follower of the hip-hop/rap game, classical, and alternative.
- TV: self-described TV snob. I have a love for high caliber TV.