I’m a digital marketer at McGraw-Hill Education. I combine business strategy and technical expertise to generate measurable business success.
I’m responsible for all of the PreK-12 business unit’s social media, SEO, PPC, and contribute to website roadmap & e-commerce.
- Exponential social media growth, primarily Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Large gains in organic search success metrics (top to bottom of funnel).
- Making web data actionable (Adobe Analytics & Salesforce).
- Strategy, execution, analysis, and vendor management.
Things I Used To Do
- Digital Marketing Manager at Crane Renovation Group
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Able Roofing/Mr. Roof. (2014-2015)
- Freelance Web Designer/SEO (2008-2014)
- Founder/President of ImpactOSU. (2013-2014)
- ITS Engineer at the Max M. Fisher College of Business (2012-2014)
- Social Media & Content Intern at McGraw-Hill Education, preK-12 (Summer 2014)
- Web Designer and SEO Specialist at SiteInSight, a content driven firm in Gahanna, OH (Summer 2013)
- COO Intern at Copperhead Clothing LLC (2011-2014)
- Marketing Director of Block “O”, the largest student organization and official student organization of Ohio State athletics. (2012-2013)
- Student Incident Response Specialist at The Ohio State University OCIO (2011-2013)
- Digital Network Assistant at New Albany High School (2008-2011)