I’m into digital marketing. I use my diverse experience and strategies to build brands, drive traffic, and convert leads. Currently I do consulting, craft social media scripts, and work as a Digital Marketing Manager at Crane Renovation Group.
What It Means to Be Full Stack
I know business philosophy/values, strategy, planning, tactics, execution, analysis, and modification. From front-end to back-end, I get the job done.
- Digital Strategy: I have the ability to mesh all concepts of digital marketing to achieve strategic success. I’m a problem solver, I know how the parts move and how to make them best mesh.
- Social Media Marketing: following growth, expanding reach (both organic and paid strategy), viral strategy, influencer marketing, analytics. Experienced in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Reddit, Vimeo, Pinterest, and Snapchat for organizational use.
- Search Engine Marketing (Traditional SEO/PPC): advanced knowledge of SEO ranking strategies and PPC campaign tactics. Proven examples with driving success.
- Content Marketing: text/photo/video content creation, high quality link attraction, traffic driving to goals/actions, and analytics.
- CMS & Design: WordPress, HTML, CSS, basic-workable PHP.
- Software: Office (strengths in Word/Excel/PowerPoint), Photoshop CS6, Pinnacle Studio Ultimate, iMovie, Audacity.
- Services: Google Drive, Office 365, Google Analytics, Google Font Library, Google Places for Business, Google Adwords, Google Adsense, Google Webmaster Tools, WordPress, bit.ly, SEMRush, Bing Places for Business, HootSuite, TweetDeck.
Some More Details (under construction)
- HTML & CSS: 5 years (WordPress based design).
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Twitter/Facebook/Google+/Instagram/Pinterest/Tumblr/Snapchat and advertising extensions)
- Community Management: 2 years (moderator of /r/frugalmalefashion, /r/marketing, /r/webmarketing, /r/askmarketing, /r/content, /r/osu, /r/selfpromotion, and /r/linkbuilding). These combine for about ~3.5m pageviews per year.
- SEO/PPC: 3 years (on-page, local, niche, structure, speed, Schema, off-page, competitive analysis, analytics/funneling/ROI), landing pages, CPL optimization, scalability, scripting/automation.
- Copy: 2 years
- Email Marketing: 2 years (Mailchimp, IFTTT, Aweber)
- Landing Pages & Conversions: 2 years (WordPress/static+Optimizely)
- Marketing Automation: 1 year (HubSpot, IFTTT with custom site monitoring, iMacros, basic Marketo)
- Usability: 2 year (UX philosophies, online consumer behavior, analytical explanations, optimization, 508 compliance strategies)
What I’m Doing
- Digital Marketing Manager at Crane Renovation Group
Things I Used To Do
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Able Roofing/Mr. Roof. (2014-2015)/li>
- Freelance Web Designer/SEO (2008-2014)
- Founder/President of ImpactOSU. (2013-2014)
- ITS Engineer at the Max M. Fisher College of Business (2012-2014)
- Social Media & Content Intern at McGraw-Hill Education, preK-12 (Summer 2014)
- Web Designer and SEO Specialist at SiteInSight, a content driven firm in Gahanna, OH (Summer 2013)
- COO Intern at Copperhead Clothing LLC (2011-2014)
- Marketing Director of Block “O”, the largest student organization and official student organization of Ohio State athletics. (2012-2013)
- Student Incident Response Specialist at The Ohio State University OCIO (2011-2013)
- Digital Network Assistant at New Albany High School (2008-2011)