Hello! My name is Michael “Tim” Jessberger, and I’m into digital marketing. I combine cutting edge inbound methodology (SEO, design, etc) with outbound external communications (social, PPC, display, email, etc) to build trust, drive traffic, and convert leads.
Digital Marketing Skills
- Digital Strategy: ability to mesh all concepts of digital/inbound marketing to achieve organizational, strategic, and philosophical goals.
- Social Media Marketing: following growth, expanding reach (both organic and paid strategy), viral strategy, customer service, analytics. Experienced in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Reddit, Vimeo, Pinterest, and Snapchat for organizational use.
- Search Engine Marketing (Traditional SEO/PPC): advanced knowledge of SEO ranking strategies and PPC campaign tactics. Proven examples with driving goal successes.
- Content Marketing: text/photo/video content creation, high quality link attraction, traffic driving to goals/actions, and analytics.
- CMS & Design: WordPress, HTML, CSS, basic-workable PHP.
- Software: Office (strengths in Word/Excel/PowerPoint), Photoshop CS6, Pinnacle Studio Ultimate, iMovie, Audacity.
- Services: Google Drive, Office 365, Google Analytics, Google Font Library, Google Places for Business, Google Adwords, Google Adsense, Google Webmaster Tools, WordPress, bit.ly, SEMRush, Bing Places for Business, HootSuite, TweetDeck.
- HTML & CSS: 4 years (WordPress based design)
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Twitter/Facebook/Google+/Instagram/Pinterest/Tumblr/Snapchat and advertising extensions)
- SEO/SEM: 3 years (on-page, local, niche, structure, speed, Schema, off-page, competitive analysis, analytics/funneling/ROI).
- Copy: 2 years
- Email Marketing: 2 years (Mailchimp)
- Landing Pages & Conversions: 2 years (WordPress/static+Optimizely)
- Marketing Automation: 1 year (Marketo/HubSpot, IFTTT with custom site monitoring, iMacros)
What I’m Up To
During the school year:
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Able Roofing/Mr. Roof/Contractors Inc. (Crane Group)
- Founder/Vice-President (Company Relations) of ImpactOSU.
- Founder/President of ImpactOSU. (2013-2014)
- ITS Engineer at the Max M. Fisher College of Business (2012-2014)
- Social Media & Content Intern at McGraw-Hill Education, preK-12 (Summer 2014)
- Web Designer and SEO Specialist at SiteInSight, a content driven firm in Gahanna, OH (Summer 2013)
- COO Intern at Copperhead Clothing LLC (2011-2014)
- Marketing Director of Block “O”, the largest student organization and official student organization of Ohio State athletics. (2012-2013)
- Student Incident Response Specialist at The Ohio State University OCIO (2011-2013)
- Digital Network Assistant at New Albany High School (2008-2011)