Here’s what you should know about me:
- I am the PreK-12 Digital Marketing Manager at McGraw-Hill Education.
- I have over five years of holistic, cutting edge digital marketing experience (web design, SEO, SEM, analytics, social media).
- I am a marketing tech stack, from Adobe Analytics to Salesforce, Google Analytics to Tableau, Audiense to SproutSocial.
- My background has a broad mix of small, medium, and enterprise experience across a number of industries (B2C, B2B, B2G).
- I combine business strategy and technical expertise to generate measurable business success, starting with ROI.
I currently help spearhead the PreK-12 business unit’s digital marketing, including ownership of social media, SEO, PPC. My primary job functionality is around website strategy (especially improving the website experience).
- Website strategy & experience, business side of agile dev, and end to end implementation for web properties.
- Exponential social media growth, primarily Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Large gains in organic search success metrics (top to bottom of funnel) via sweeping enterprise SEO tatics.
- Making web data actionable (Adobe Analytics & Salesforce).
- Strategy, execution, analysis, and vendor management across a number of channels.
Things I Used To Do
- Digital Marketing Manager at Crane Renovation Group
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Able Roofing/Mr. Roof. (2014-2015)
- Freelance Web Designer/SEO (2008-2014)
- Social Media & Content Intern at McGraw-Hill Education, preK-12 (Summer 2014)
- Web Designer and SEO Specialist at SiteInSight, a content driven firm in Gahanna, OH (Summer 2013)
- COO Intern at Copperhead Clothing LLC (2011-2014)
- Marketing Director of Block “O”, the largest student organization and official student organization of Ohio State athletics. (2012-2013)