I’m into digital marketing. I use my diverse experience and strategies to build brands, drive traffic, and convert leads. Currently I work as a Digital Marketing Manager at Crane Renovation Group.
Skills and Experience (under construction as of 10/4)
I have the ability to mesh all concepts of digital marketing to achieve strategic success. I’m a problem solver, I know how the parts move and how to make them best mesh.
Social Media & Content
If I had to ask my friends what I’m best at, they’d say social media. Social media, content, and communities are what I really love.
- Social Media Marketing (3 years): following growth, expanding reach (both organic and paid strategy), viral strategy, influencer marketing, analytics. Experienced in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Reddit, Vimeo, Pinterest, and Snapchat for organizational use.
- Content Marketing: text/photo/video content creation, high quality link attraction, traffic driving to goals/actions, and analytics.
- Community Management: 2 years (moderator of /r/frugalmalefashion, /r/marketing, /r/webmarketing, /r/askmarketing, /r/content, /r/osu, /r/selfpromotion, and /r/linkbuilding). These combine for about ~3.5m pageviews per year.
Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (3 years SEO/PPC): advanced knowledge of SEO ranking strategies and PPC campaign tactics. Proven examples with driving success. On-page, off-page local, niche, structure, speed, Schema, competitive analysis, analytics/funneling/ROI
Salesforce, Email, and Marketing Automation
- Marketing Automation: 1 year (HubSpot, IFTTT with custom site monitoring, iMacros, basic Marketo)
- Email Marketing: 2 years (Mailchimp, IFTTT, Aweber)
- CMS & Design: WordPress, HTML, CSS, basic-workable PHP.
- HTML & CSS: 5 years (WordPress based design).
- Landing Pages & Conversions: 2 years (WordPress/static+Optimizely)
- Usability: 2 year (UX philosophies, online consumer behavior, analytical explanations, optimization, 508 compliance strategies)
Software & Services
- Software: Office (strengths in Word/Excel/PowerPoint), Photoshop CS6, Pinnacle Studio Ultimate, iMovie, Audacity.
- Services: Google Drive, Office 365, Google Analytics, Google Font Library, Google Places for Business, Google Adwords, Google Adsense, Google Webmaster Tools, WordPress, bit.ly, SEMRush, Bing Places for Business, HootSuite, TweetDeck.
[custom_headline type=”center” level=”h3″ looks_like=”h4″ accent=”true”]What I’m Doing[/custom_headline]
- Digital Marketing Manager at Crane Renovation Group
[custom_headline type=”center” level=”h3″ looks_like=”h4″ accent=”true”]Things I Used To Do[/custom_headline]
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Able Roofing/Mr. Roof. (2014-2015)/li>
- Freelance Web Designer/SEO (2008-2014)
- Founder/President of ImpactOSU. (2013-2014)
- ITS Engineer at the Max M. Fisher College of Business (2012-2014)
- Social Media & Content Intern at McGraw-Hill Education, preK-12 (Summer 2014)
- Web Designer and SEO Specialist at SiteInSight, a content driven firm in Gahanna, OH (Summer 2013)
- COO Intern at Copperhead Clothing LLC (2011-2014)
- Marketing Director of Block “O”, the largest student organization and official student organization of Ohio State athletics. (2012-2013)
- Student Incident Response Specialist at The Ohio State University OCIO (2011-2013)
- Digital Network Assistant at New Albany High School (2008-2011)