I have the ability to mesh all concepts of digital marketing to achieve strategic success. I’m a problem solver more than anything, I know how the parts move and how to make them best mesh.
- Social Media Marketing (4 years): following growth, expanding reach (both organic and paid strategy), viral strategy, influencer marketing, click/lead gen, analytics/tracking. Experienced in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Reddit, Vimeo, Pinterest, and Snapchat for organizational use.
- Content Marketing: text/photo/video content creation, high quality link attraction, traffic driving to goals/actions, and analytics.
- Community Management: I’ve been a community manager for 3 years for a myriad of online communities. These communities combine for about ~3.5m pageviews per year. Mostly marketing/digital/fashion topics.
- Search Engine Marketing (5 years SEO, 3 years PPC): advanced knowledge of SEO ranking strategies and PPC campaign tactics. Proven examples with driving success. On-page, off-page local, niche, structure, speed, Schema, competitive analysis, analytics/funneling/ROI. E-commerce (retail) & B2b lead gen.
- Website Design: WordPress, HTML, CSS, basic-workable PHP.
- HTML & CSS: 6 years.
- Landing Pages & Conversions: 2 years (WordPress/static+Optimizely)
- Usability: 3 year (UX philosophies, online consumer behavior, analytical explanations, optimization, 508 compliance strategies)
- Software: Office (strongest in Excel/PowerPoint), Photoshop CS6, Pinnacle Studio Ultimate, iMovie, Audacity.
- SaaS’: Salesforce, Zapier, Basecamp, Asana, Google Drive, Office 365, Google Analytics, Google Font Library, Google Places for Business, Google Adwords, AdRoll, Google Adsense, Google Webmaster Tools, WordPress, bit.ly, SEMRush, Bing Places for Business, HootSuite, SproutSocial, SmartSheet.
- Social Media and SEO Associate at McGraw-Hill Education. I run all of the PreK-12 portfolio’s social media, drive content for SEO, and contribute to website roadmap and e-commerce.
Things I Used To Do:
- Digital Marketing Manager at Crane Renovation Group
- Digital Marketing Strategist at Able Roofing/Mr. Roof. (2014-2015)
- Freelance Web Designer/SEO (2008-2014)
- Founder/President of ImpactOSU. (2013-2014)
- ITS Engineer at the Max M. Fisher College of Business (2012-2014)
- Social Media & Content Intern at McGraw-Hill Education, preK-12 (Summer 2014)
- Web Designer and SEO Specialist at SiteInSight, a content driven firm in Gahanna, OH (Summer 2013)
- COO Intern at Copperhead Clothing LLC (2011-2014)
- Marketing Director of Block “O”, the largest student organization and official student organization of Ohio State athletics. (2012-2013)
- Student Incident Response Specialist at The Ohio State University OCIO (2011-2013)
- Digital Network Assistant at New Albany High School (2008-2011)