Looking for one with less limits that works with Iconosquare? Check out my Iconosquare Auto-like script.
I came across the idea of automating the “liking” of Instagram photos earlier this week and have been fine-tuning my code. So far my dummy accounts have over 2800 targeted, organic followers. I’m to the point where my content is causing growth of 50-100 users per day and I don’t have to use the macro. Want an easy way to get more targeted Instagram followers? Here’s what you should do:
- Download Firefox (Chrome seems to crash more)
- Add iMacros to Firefox
- Make a list of targeted, broad hashtags to like.
- Find the hashtag in Webstagram (Google it, I’ve removed the link in case they get too much traffic from this post) and change the view to grid view (it won’t work in list view).
- Run the iMacros script on loop mode (I run 35-100 loops at a time).
- Post a photo for each hashtag you target. For instance, if I was targeted “#coffee” I would post a nice picture of a cup of coffee. People tend to like Instagram accounts they can relate to. Match content to your following.
About the script:
- The script ignores any thrown iMacros errors
- The script runs very fast, please read the disclaimer at the bottom.
- The macro will not exceed 350 likes per hour by waiting one minute after each iteration of the loop (the limit for Webstagram)
- Sometimes Webstagram will throw a bad gateway error, in which case you need to refresh or use a different hashtag. The script should auto-correct this via the refresh function.
Here’s the code: